Google Drive for Mac: create, share and keep all your stuff in one place.
You can now access your Google Drive files, even the big ones, from your Mac. Share them with whomever you want, and edit them together in real time.
**Create and collaborate**
Google Docs is built right into Google Drive, so you can work together in real time on documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Share your stuff with others, add and reply to comments and even make edits on the go.
**Store everything safely and access it anywhere**
You can access your stuff from anywhere—in your home, at the office, while running errands and from all your devices..
Search by keyword and filter by file type, owner and more. Drive can even recognize content in your scanned documents and images.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Share files and folders easily with others
• Set sharing permission to view, comment or edit
• Access recent files quickly (from the menubar)
• See file details and activity
Leave a Reply
There are no reviews yet.